Thursday, January 04, 2007
I'm a polymath, troublemaker, poet, and very pleased to be alive at this particular time in history.
It probably goes without saying, but the opinions expressed here are not necessarily the views of the company I work for (or any other living person, for that matter). Some of these opinions may be controversial, rude, or stupid...
- Canadian Bloggers of Note (the Z-list)
- Co-Creation Rules!
- Five things about me
- A new name for the Marketing department
- Authenticity is the new "new black"
- Who owns culture?
- Thanks, but we'll take it from here.
- Just call me "Mr. T"
- Manualizing your business processes
- This is going to be fun...